What to Expect
How to prepare for a cardiac test
- Wear loose clothing and flat shoes, as you may be asked to run on a treadmill.
- Bring any medication that you are taking, so we can verify the name and dosage.
- Payment is due on the day, and can be made by cash, bank draft, debit card, credit card or cheque with banker’s card.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your policy number.
- If you plan to drive, there is free parking outside our Williamstown Clinic and free on-street parking nearby.
- If you plan to use public transport, there is a local bus route on the outer ring road beside us.